|View single post by Reg H|
|Posted: Tue Mar 3rd, 2020 03:40 pm||
I am pretty sure I have continuity to the decoder.
It programmed just fine.
There seems to be enough wire trimmed off the decoder,
to provide for the rest of the install.
I save all the pieces I trim off.
My big frustration is finding a wire stripper,
that will dependably strip #30 wire.
I found one at MicroMark.
Those are wimpy looking brushes!!
I suppose that is standard for the can motors.
I will test the motor before I order a new decoder.
If that doesn't test out, I will replace the motor.
But I am pretty sure I am going to change out the decoder.