|View single post by Ken C|
|Posted: Sun Jun 7th, 2020 02:05 am||
A photo of the Silversmith Mill (circa 1930).
Located roughly 1/2 mile North and 100 feet lower then the Power House.
Mill managers house still in use as the assay office for present operator's of the new (1952) mill.
The mine was roughly 3/4 mile West and 500+ feet higher then the Power House.
Kaslo & Slocan Railway
International Navigation & Trading Co
Kootenay Railway & Navigation Co.