View single post by W C Greene
 Posted: Thu May 18th, 2017 03:15 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
W C Greene

Joined: Fri May 4th, 2007
Location: Dallas, Texas USA
Posts: 7368
Si, the "standard name" (at least here in the US) is JST PLUGS. I don't know what that means but that is what r/c guys call them and you could walk into a hobby store and ask for them. Now, I have seen "Mini" and "micro" JST plugs but the regular ones that come on Li Pos, etc. are just JST. Corn-fusing? Hell yes.
That's why I get rid of the damn things and solder on MINIATRONICS 2 PIN MICRO PLUGS. These work well, are very small and once again, I have used them for many years. No, they ain't real cheap but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Mi dos centavos...

Go ahead, make my day!
Close Window