View single post by Toeffelholm
 Posted: Mon Jun 19th, 2017 04:27 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic

Joined: Sun Sep 21st, 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 443
For my 7/8th indoor layout I decided to go with modified Maerklin gauge 1, code200 track. 
Here is my first switch, build from an old Märklin standard switch with 1020mm radius.

I straightened the curved part after the frog and so got an about 15degree switch angle.

I cut off the plastic sleepers and nailed the rail down to 1,5 cm wooden sleepers. 
Also I used some Ozark rail plates that I had in the rail building box. 
They are G-scale but I think it looks ok.

Some screw imitations are missing on the frog plate.


modelling in 1:22.5 on 32mm and 16.5mm track
Actual project: 7/8" scale on 45 mm track
Close Window