|View single post by jtrain|
|Posted: Sun Nov 12th, 2017 11:26 am||
|Okay, so I've looked at the code and have found.....
.....Nothing. No errors whatsoever. It seems that any errors that would occur have either been fixed, or are being suppressed with this handy little function found at the top of the code:
This is literally the first function in the source code and it is meant to do exactly what it says, suppress any errors. Additionally, I ran the code through a debugger and I searched for "error" which would display if a function wasn't working properly. Again, I found nothing. The code for this forum may not be perfect, but it works.
If you don't believe me, have a look. Here's the html code for the reply page:
I don't know why your computer or browser isn't functioning properly Bernd, but I can assure you it isn't the code.
Last edited on Sun Nov 12th, 2017 11:27 am by jtrain
New Blog (permanent this time)