|View single post by Michael G|
|Posted: Wed Feb 21st, 2018 03:34 am||
The room as it looked...
Insulation and moisture barrier.
I rounded two of the corners.
I made a backing from two layers of 1/8" hardboard.
I used 1/4" sheetrock that I wetted and bent to shape in the corners.
The backdrop is now the next step.
Almost...I need to install the lighting first.
I painted a test piece just to see the colors and tonal values.
It needs to be toned down a bit though.
More like this test.
I've ordered the carpet and all the light fixtures, so it's finally getting there.
Deo Adjuvantis labor proficit