After having this gal around since late last year I finally got her put together... almost. Turns out that the fuel line is just a bit too short for the fuel tank to fit flat on the cab deck when connected to the burner jet. Additionally the union nut on the end that connects to the fuel tank won't tighten snuggly which I'm certain will leak. Plus the fuel knob is angled towards the center line of the engine, getting in the way of the throttle valve.
I made a call to Cliff at Accucraft to ask him about this. He said another customer had called earlier today with the same issue. He had sent that customer his last spare fuel tank so he asked me to box up mine and send it to him which I'll try to do within the next couple of days time permitting.
Other than this minor issue which will be remedied by Cliff it's been fun putting the kit together. Some minor adjustments were needed to get things to fit properly but nothing that a small flat and circular file couldn't fix. My first air test showed that even with the new larger cylinders forward running wasn't what it needed to be. In reverse, she ran like a cat with it's tail on fire. So I changed the eccentrics to inside admission and she runs great going forward.
So other than the fuel line issue she's complete. Here's a photo of her beside her sister Ida.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy".