Put the roof on the larger shed today along with making the small open air shed that is to fit on the left.
I then set to work giving them a paint job. First spraying them all with Tamiya grey undercoat. then several washes of Roof Brown, Burnt Sienna and Rust. Once this had dried a light wash of old white topped of the painting.
I will wait until they are installed in their correct position at Guthrie before I decide if they need any more painting.
I had a lot of fun building these three and made a good old mess by spilling my liquid cement all over my workbench in the process. First time for everything they say. I'm blaming these new fangled child proof screw lids, well that's my excuse. I have a wooden base that I made many years ago but this new bottle didn't fit so you guessed it.