Busy week but did make a little progress and added some more details to the project.
After trying lights inside the building I knew I would have to black it out or come up with a way to finish the interior walls.
So like a crazy person I decided to cover walls with some heavy paper I found in a paper sampler I had from years back.
It was a nice depot kind of wall cover and I have been doing a bit of papercraft, primitive but effective I think...
This shows the upper outside wall once I put window boxes in and placed the pieces against the interior bracing.
It makes for a rather fat wall but looks good I think. These aren't glued in yet just trying them out.
So I have finally got to roof and adding trusses which are a lovely feature but I had a hell of a time getting them to work,fighting warping roof card etc...trying to replace acrylic paints with Floquil or another oil based product can be a pain...should have sealed them before roofing and adding other detailing, rafter tails etcbut heres a few shots of how far I've got -m