The a.m. picture is a view of a Heisler motor car stopped on a siding, and a Valley Railroad locomotive #2 with a mixed train, owned by Susquehanna Chemical Corporation, in Morrison (McKean County), Pennsylvania. Date 1947 July 15
Google translate is wonderful.
After the war it went slowly downhill with the forest paths. The truck became more powerful and the operation was therefore less staff intensive. One way to use the agile chassis Heisler further found the chemical plant in Morrison Morrison, Pennsylvania.
Then come together again road and rail. Also an interesting idea for the replica in the model. Here's a picture from behind: